[GNC] Unable to install Financial Quotes

Ward & Kathy Burns wnkburns at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 20:11:48 EDT 2019

I have installed v 3.5 and am trying to install the financial quotes. I
have Strawberry Perl installed. I am using Windows 10 and try to run the
"Install Online Price Retrieval for GnuCash" under GnuCash in the Start
Menu.  That just gives me an windows cmd prompt with an error that says
"Did not find ssleay32.dll in current directory. Please start this cmd
file in the bin directory created by the setup.exe."

The shortcut is set to run in "C:\Program Files (x86)\gnucash\bin"
Looking in that directory there is no ssleay32.dll in the gnucash\bin
directory or any other gnucash directory.

Hope someone can help.