[GNC] Account remains red after void that would put it in black

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed May 1 22:03:52 EDT 2019

I’ve seen zero as a negative (or red) number before with other applications. (notably, OOo/LO Calc)

It usually results from a rounding situation where the color is set before the rounding down to zero. So the real amount was a negative closer to zero than `-1`.

It is fixable, but would require either a second test to recolor the zero, or test for color only after rounding.

Regards,
Adrien