[GNC] GC won't load on Ubuntu 19.04

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Thu May 2 10:20:34 EDT 2019

Boost has the annoying misfeature of versioning their library names so that they can't be upgraded without rebuilding everything dependent on them.  Ubuntu 18.10 and 19.04 provide boost-1.67.0 and you built GnuCash with boost-1.65.0.

ICU has the same misfeature but GnuCash doesn't directly link it so that won't generally affect folks building on Linux.

Regards,
John Ralls