[GNC] column widths - balance

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Thu May 2 16:37:18 EDT 2019

Every column except the description can be adjusted by grabbing and
dragging the right edge with the mouse.  The balance column is a little
harder to do that way, but the double click method usually makes an
acceptable width.
For the Description drag the right edge left until the horizontal scrollbar
disappears.

On Thu, May 2, 2019 at 2:09 PM Jeff Albrecht <jeffa at rodaw.com> wrote:

> Try double clicking on column headers.
>
>   - Jeff
>
> On 5/2/2019 12:00 PM, Elmar wrote:
> > For some reason I can't seem to expand the column width for the
> > account balance (e.g. a bank cash money market account, last column in
> > the register) - it will only display 5 places in front of the decimal
> > point.  Is this a bug?
> >
> > GC Version: 3.5 Build ID: git 3.5+(2019-03-30) on Linux Mint 19.1 Mate
> > desktop.
> >
> > - Elmar

> > https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Mailing_Lists for more information.
> > -----