[GNC] 8.1 Find (^F) set default search preferences?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu May 2 17:59:18 EDT 2019

`Memo` is the field for each split where you can put detailed information about that split. It is the second column, the wide one. (first column is called `Action`)

To see splits, you either have to click the Split button on the toolbar, the Show Splits link on a transaction, or switch to Transaction Journal View or Auto-Split View.

Regards,
Adrien