[GNC] Uninstall GC

Dennis Powless dpowless517 at pobox.com
Fri May 3 20:28:27 EDT 2019

Sorry about the mess.  It finally worked.  I was able to delete what I
needed.   Thanks for all your help.

I then installed 3.5 from the repos on 19.04 (thought it was going to be
3.4) NICE surprise, indeed.

Version: 3.5
Build ID: 3.5+(2019-03-30)
Finance::Quote: 1.47

I like having the newer version of GC, but the LTS only has the older
versions of GC, so I upgraded to 19.04 and then GC too.

Thanks,

Dennis