[GNC] column widths - balance

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sun May 5 11:38:49 EDT 2019

Well, look at that! It does work now. I’m pretty sure that’s a change. I will note that it is still quite picky, getting the correct cursor without hitting the scroll bar. And, as you note, moving to the right from the far right can be counterintuitive or even impossible. I think I’ll stick with double clicking the header.

Cheers,
David