[GNC] Questions

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Mon May 6 07:47:41 EDT 2019

1 - it's alphabetical. You could rename the accounts with numeric prefixes or use account codes and story on them.
2 - the income statement isn't set up to accommodate those breakdowns. You might try creating a multi column report with income statements for different time periods.
3 - don't even know what "G/L" stands for here, so can't help.
David

  On Mon, May 6, 2019 at 16:44, Stephen Camidge<scamidge at fastmail.fm> wrote:   1) I set up a new book on the Mac version of gnucash using "A Simple
Checkbook". The Chart of Accounts places Income below Expenses - why? I
added Top Level Accounts for Liabilities and it was put below Income.
The Transaction Report shows Income below Expenses.  How do I change the
order?

2) Income Statement show the selected period in the right order but
cannot show columns by month. Same with Profit and Loss. Transaction
report can, but in the wrong order (see 1).

3) G/L report shows one account only, no matter how many I select.
Transaction Report can select all.

What am I missing?

Thank you.

<https://www.postbox-inc.com>