[GNC] undo close?

ToddAndMargo ToddAndMargo at zoho.com
Tue May 7 03:49:40 EDT 2019

   On 5/7/19 12:11 AM, Colin Law wrote:

On Tue, 7 May 2019 at 08:06, ToddAndMargo via gnucash-user
[1]<gnucash-user at gnucash.org> wrote:

           GnuCash 2.3 and later
             View -> New Accounts Page

Q&A speakth with forked tongue.  Translation.  "You can't.  You
have to start over.  HAHAHAHAH."

Panic?  What me panic?  Good think I am a backup whore.  That
did work, eventually.

Wrong, it is "New Accounts Page" not "New Set of Accounts".  New Page,
not New Accounts.  All it does is to reopen the page that you closed.
Closing the page and re-opeing has not effect on the accounts file.

Colin

   Guess I am about to find out if this list will take HTML!
   That is where I was:
   And yes, I opened it.  I got back the singe line of the closed account.
   It was still closed.