[GNC] Create entry for vendor

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue May 7 10:25:33 EDT 2019

So your line item in the bill would be an Inventory account of type asset. (Inventory is generally not an expense until you sell it, then you expense a special account called ‘Cost of Goods Sold’)

The result will debit (increase) the Inventory asset and credit (increase) your Accounts Payable account. (you should post the bill to Accounts Payable)

Regards,
Adrien