[GNC] undo close?

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Tue May 7 20:34:39 EDT 2019

Hi,

On Tue, May 7, 2019 7:38 pm, ToddAndMargo via gnucash-user wrote:
>    On 5/7/19 5:56 AM, Derek Atkins wrote:
>
> Which "close" did you accidentally hit, and where did you "hit" it?

That attachment answered the "which", but not the "where".

What Page/Tab were you on when you clicked it?  As I suggested in my
respond to), I suspect you were on the Chart of Accounts page (tab).  So
it closed that tab (which is NOT closing the file).  Hitting View -> New
Accounts Page would bring it up again.  Did you try that?

Thanks,

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745