[GNC] undo close?

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Wed May 8 03:14:05 EDT 2019

Op woensdag 8 mei 2019 04:16:51 CEST schreef ToddAndMargo via gnucash-user:
> On 5/7/19 6:48 PM, Derek Atkins wrote:
> > What do you mean archived?
>
> It was GnuCash's wording.  And I don't know
> what it means.  I tought it meant I was done
> editing for the day.

Hmm, had to look that up.

It seems gnucash has a "Close" button that actually means "Close Books" with

That button is experimental and by default not even compiled in. Given its
experimental nature and not being there by default I understand the confusion
on this thread.

And actually it's very odd your copy of gnucash has this button to begin with.
So that begs the question: what version of gnucash are you using ? And from
what source did you install it ?

Regards,

Geert