[GNC] Open Bills Payable (and Open Invoices Receivable) Report/List

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu May 9 10:49:26 EDT 2019

There isn’t a report, but there is a list.

`Business > Customer/Vendor > Invoices/Bills Due Reminder` will open a separate window showing a list of any that are open/due. From this window you can also process payments and view/edit the bill/invoice. Not sure if this will fit your screen or workflow, but I size my main window so that I can keep these two reminder windows open on the side at all times. (I also never close GnuCash and have it on a dedicated workspace)

Note, these reminders run every time you start GnuCash as well.

Regards,
Adrien