[GNC] importing invoices as paid

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu May 9 14:31:30 EDT 2019

If they are paid, you’d need to have the payment transactions imported as well. There isn’t any such thing as ‘paid’ with no actual payment. (as far as I’m aware)

I don’t know of a way to auto-assign the transactions as being applied in payment of any particular invoice once they are imported. You might have to assign those one at a time. (but at least you don’t have to create the individual transactions)

Perhaps one of the devs familiar with the Business Features can offer more insight.

Regards,
Adrien