[GNC] undo close?

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Thu May 9 16:20:41 EDT 2019

A question for ToddAndMargo:

I think this question was asked before but Gmail isn't letting me search
for it.
If you create a disposable copy of your data file and open it to your
credit card account and then fly over that Close button, what pops up?
Then, if it includes the word Archive, try clicking on it in your
disposable copy to see what happens.

David Carlson

On Thu, May 9, 2019 at 12:14 PM ToddAndMargo via gnucash-user <
gnucash-user at gnucash.org> wrote:

> On 5/9/19 7:04 AM, Derek Atkins wrote:
> > I still have no idea how it got to that.  As Geert said, that message
> > only appears once in the whole source code, and it's not from an
> > accessible function.
>
> Lucky me!

David Carlson