[GNC] Need help reconciling

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri May 10 18:50:15 EDT 2019

You have to fix the starting balance first.

If this is your first reconcile of a pre-existing account, read the docs as this is a little different.

More than likely, you can just reconcile starting from zero and include your Opening Balance transaction which should get you to the proper ending balance. (note, the Opening Balance transaction in this case *should* be equal to the Starting Balance from your first statement that you are reconciling)

Regards,
Adrien