[GNC] Price Editor Problems

Eric Coates eric.coates at sky.com
Sat May 11 06:20:11 EDT 2019

My apologies.

I am going to swear!

The message below is not the one I sent; lots of asterixes have been
added, to get the correct message remove all of them (and if you want to
see the original, enbolden the text they delineate)

I was trying to make the text more readable by emphasising the important
bits - I'm going to have to rethink how that's possible.

Eric