[GNC] Price Editor Problems

Eric Coates eric.coates at sky.com
Sat May 11 16:17:08 EDT 2019

Gert

Thank you for the tip. I have (I think!) found the "offending" setting.
I have unset it.

I think it's possibly something to do with the mailing list - sending a
message with *bold* and /italic/ text to another of my email addresses
shows no problems.

Everybody

Please forgive the small experiment.

Best wishes