[GNC] A really basic question ...

Michael Hendry hendry.michael at gmail.com
Sun May 12 02:49:28 EDT 2019

> On 12 May 2019, at 01:50, gp <geoff at openware.co.nz> wrote:
>
> Hi Sachin,
>
> This is what I used to have (from an old Gnucash file) and the view I'm
> trying to get back:
> <http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/file/t377535/zz3.jpg>
>
> I accidentally closed that Business Account tab, so this is all I see now:
> <http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/file/t377535/zz1.jpg>
>
> I know I can click on individual accounts to enter, say, a deposit, but how
> do I recall this general accounts view?
>
> Cheers,
> Geoff

Good morning from Scotland, Geoff (or “evening” if you’re in NZ!).

Get to the situation illustrated in …/zz2.jpg.

Click on the triangle to the left of “Assets” to open up a list of all your Asset accounts.

Double-click on the account (“Business Account”) that you wish to open.

It’s possible that you’ll need to click on more triangles to get to the right point in your tree of accounts.

Michael