[GNC] ancient gnucash files not opening

Bryan Murdock bmurdock at gmail.com
Mon May 13 11:51:45 EDT 2019

Thanks for the suggestions.  I'll look for older binaries first.  I
wonder if docker would be an option instead of a virtual machine for
building and running older gnucash versions  (I have only played with
docker a little).  Either way, if I get something that works I'll be
sure to publish it so others can easily access older gnucash files.
No promises though, I have thought of a few other places where I might
be able to get the information I need :-)

Bryan