[GNC] Price Editor Problems

DaveW wasserland44 at gmail.com
Tue May 14 04:07:01 EDT 2019

Thank you Eric,

I modified the AlphaVantge.pm file as you suggested.  That it was a
read-only file I had quite a lot of problems saving the modification.
For want of a better solution I resorted to use Master Commander, (sudo
mc), simply because I don't know how to open a file as Root.  What is a
better method???

Yes I confirrmed I have an API key.

But . . . when setting up the Securities, in the "Get online quotes
section, I run into trouble again.  My securities are all on the
Australian Stock Exchange (ASX).  The only AlphaVantage selection
available is AlphaVantage US. I now don't know quite how to set up the
Get Online Quotes section.  I have tried a few of the many
combinations of selections to no avail.

Can you help me further please.  What other information should I
provide?

Dave W