[GNC] Trustworthy easy way to install gnucash 3.5 on ubuntu?

Nathan T Alexander nta at nathanalexander.net
Fri May 17 07:17:07 EDT 2019

Thanks for replying, Colin

I am using:

:~$ cat /etc/lsb-release
DISTRIB_ID=Ubuntu
DISTRIB_RELEASE=16.04
DISTRIB_CODENAME=xenial
DISTRIB_DESCRIPTION="Ubuntu 16.04.6 LTS"

And I happen to use Xubuntu variant, (not sure if that matters)

ok now I am trying to figure out if its going to be easier to compie  my own gnucash as instructed on your website or if I can get the gnucash 3.3 package from another version of ubuntu

Any tips are greatly appreciated

--
  Nathan T Alexander
  nta at nathanalexander.net