[GNC] Impossible to generate reports.

Greg Feneis mfeneis at gmail.com
Sat May 18 07:38:01 EDT 2019

On my GnuCash (3.5 on Win 7-64), sometimes I have to wait for reports and
things.  It looks like just a blank white space in the middle of GnuCash
window, and the program makes no indication, like "please wait...", but it
seems to be thinking, and maybe 45 seconds or a minute and a half later,
what I'm waiting for eventually shows up.  It does this with printing too.
Works great though.

Kind regards,

Greg Feneis