[GNC] Trustworthy easy way to install gnucash 3.5 on ubuntu?

Nathan T Alexander nta at nathanalexander.net
Sat May 18 08:43:37 EDT 2019

Hi Colin

I upgraded my operating system to a newer  version of ubuntu. Now I'm on DISTRIB_CODENAME=bionic
DISTRIB_DESCRIPTION="Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS"

Tried following the build instructions and got different errors. Couldn't find any help on building.

Searched through gnucash wiki and found https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Debian. Tried to follow the instrucions here but the links to getdeb are all dead.

I still need to install a recent version of gnucash on ubuntu 18.04 lts please help

--
  Nathan T Alexander
  nta at nathanalexander.net