[GNC] Scheduled Trans shows completed 5/8 but not in register?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue May 21 12:15:17 EDT 2019

It should appear right away on a re-open. If not, then most likely a different bug or a special case of the original bug. (I think the original is related to a screen re-draw issue)

After firing the SX, have you tried doing a search on the raw XML file to see if the data is there? That would confirm the transaction is created but simply not being displayed for some reason.

And, sorry if I missed this earlier, but is this always involving the same accounts?

Regards,
Adrien