[GNC] Fw: Upcoming report deprecation

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue May 21 12:31:21 EDT 2019

Chris,

I just ran these reports with the following results:

Average Balance ≈ 5 seconds
Net Worth Line & Bar Chart ≈ 1.25 seconds each

I have 387 accounts total, with 16 (not often used) currencies, that includes my book currency of USD.

I’m not sure how to get a good count of transactions however. (first transactions are dated 12/31/15 if that helps)

I did a Simple Layout export of my asset accounts and got 6069 transactions. I could export each type, but of course there would be many duplicates.

I don’t track stocks.

Also, I’m using 3.5 on MacOS Mojave with 16GB RAM.

Regards,
Adrien