[GNC] Fwd: Impossible to generate reports.

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue May 21 14:18:56 EDT 2019

The instructions that Derek was quoting were originally taken from a very
old bug report dating back to Windows XP days.  They do actually work in
those older OSes, and there are hints every so often that the same bug
still exists in Windows 7 and Windows 10.  That is why some of us continue
to mention them when this type of problem appears for some users.  Windows
10 has re-vamped the UI surrounding the suspected settings, and this is an
attempt to get to the offending setting.  I am not sure if it is correct,
as I don't have that problem on my wife's Windows 10 computer, but I think
this addresses that setting.

David Carlson