[GNC] Scheduled Trans shows completed 5/8 but not in register?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed May 22 11:43:59 EDT 2019

Jack,

I could be mistaken, but I’d think David is referencing the options to “Create automatically” as the opposite of “To create” and “Notify me when created” as “Show created”.

And yes, if the account is open when the transaction is fired, it will not show up until you close and re-open the account. (I didn’t know an additional transaction would also trigger its appearance, good to know)

If the SX is set to “Notify me when created” and the Since Last Run dialog appears, you’ll get a special ‘register’ page showing you all created transactions. (you’ll still have to manually refresh each open affected register)

This is the bug I was referencing in an earlier post.

Regards,
Adrien