[GNC] Upcoming report deprecation

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Thu May 23 16:23:06 EDT 2019

For clarity: I recommend the --extra switch *only* to experiment with these
example reports (and possibly a few other experimental features). If you want
to continue to use one for production reports, it should be installed as a
custom report [1]

So far noone who's actually using these reports has stepped up. A few have
expressed concerns we may be dropping potentially valuable reports.

As it stands I plan to go ahead as explained though only for the GnuCash 4.x
release.

People that still want these reports can install them as explained in our
Custom Reports wiki page [1]. At the same time I will add pointers there to
the example reports and how to experiment with them.

Geert

[1] https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Custom_Reports#Loading_Your_Report

Op dinsdag 21 mei 2019 21:06:00 CEST schreef Adrien Monteleone via gnucash-
user: