[GNC] How do I adjust income in foreign currency on income statement

cerr ron.eggler at gmail.com
Sat May 25 18:04:04 EDT 2019

Hi,I had income in a foreign currency during my last period and I regularly
kept track of the amount in my reporting currency (CAD) upon reception of
the funds. Now, when I create an income statement, the funds show up in the
foreign currency (as I have transferred them into an account in that
currency) but the income in CAD says C$0.00 and it is not part of the "Total
Revenue" number on the bottom. How can I report the CAD amount of the
foreign income to be included on the income statement, correctly? Thank
you!Ron