[GNC] How do I display the accumulated total Assets on the balance sheet?

cerr ron.eggler at gmail.com
Sat May 25 18:51:20 EDT 2019

Hi,How do I sum up all the accounts' numbers and display them accumulated at
the top under  "Assets"?Currently, I have something like:
Assets                                                           	$0.00
  Deposits in Can banks/instit - Can currency 	$0.00
      My Account1                                        	$9.99
      My Account2                                        	$9.99
why do the assets not show up accumulated on top?I would expect to see
something like:
Assets                                                           	$19.98
  Deposits in Can banks/instit - Can currency 	$19.98
      My Account1                                        	$9.99
      My Account2                                        	$9.99
How do I modify the report options accordingly if possible?Thank you!