[GNC] GNUCASH Android

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sun May 26 10:01:07 EDT 2019

> On May 26, 2019, at 3:27 AM, nor via gnucash-user <gnucash-user at gnucash.org> wrote:
>
> I am aware that it is not a part of GNUC development. However it a lovely app
> on move specifically to view records/transactions from
> desktop.Unfortunately, Desktop XML ver 3.5 is not compatible with android
> version and hence cannot be imported.XML file in uncompressed. Appreciate
> advise.regardsnor

In which does the file not open, GnuCash or GnuCash for Android. On what operating system for GnuCash? Have you tested earlier GnuCash versions? If so, what is the latest one that works?

We haven't made any changes to the XML file schema in many years, so it's unlikely that that's the problem.

Regards,
John Ralls