[GNC] Xcode project/buildable non X11 Mac version?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue May 28 19:08:40 EDT 2019

kentsor,

A screenshot of what you are seeing might be instructive.

If what you are seeing looks like win95, something is wrong.

To be sure, v2.x looked really dated, but v3.x fits in much better on MacOS. It still isn’t native, but certainly is not jarring. One could also use some custom CSS to theme and tweak the appearance quite a bit. There are some wiki pages to guide you and we have a few threads here on the list on specifics. (some of that info from those threads ended up on the wiki as well)

Regards,
Adrien