[GNC] Misc Newbie Questions

Peter088 Peter088 at PeterMacDonough.Com
Tue May 28 20:04:15 EDT 2019

Hello,

I'm a recent convert from Quicken.  I apologize for dragging my expectations
with me, but there are a few things I can't figure out how to do.  Perhaps
these are not possible.  They are mostly small, so I thought I'd include
them in one email instead of killing e-trees:

1)      How can you enter a scheduled transaction before it's due date?
(Used to check cash flow)

2)      Why don't backspace and delete work sometimes, even in the text
fields?

3)      What is my "working register?'  (This is what you close and open
instead of closing and opening GNUCash to bump the internal calendar date)

4)      How can you change the order of the items in a split?

5)      Is there any way to mark a transaction as reconciled ("y") without
going through the reconciliation process?

Thanks very much,

Peter