[GNC] Hidden Accounts

Bruce Irving eaglebruce2003 at yahoo.com
Wed May 29 23:25:24 EDT 2019

Thank you, David.  I can now see the current assets.

Bruce Preach the Gospel wherever you go.  If necessary, use words.

    On Wednesday, May 29, 2019, 2:57:50 PM MDT, David Carlson <david.carlson.417 at gmail.com> wrote:

 In <https://www.gnucash.org/docs/v3/C/gnucash-help/acct-create.html> it states :The Hidden check box hides an account (and any sub-accounts) in the account tree. To reset this option, you will first need to open the View → Filter By... dialog for the account tree and check the Show hidden accounts option. Doing so will allow you to select the account and reopen this dialog. While this is in the help manual for the current version, I happen to knw that area has not changed.

Does that answer your question?
David Carlson