[GNC] Transaction Report: 1)Print only totals 2)Add comment to print out ?

Fran_3 mailbox0600 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 1 08:46:33 EDT 2019

I think I know the answer to this but I wanted to double check.
1 - Can I print a Transaction Report and exclude the line items and only show the total(s) ?
2 - Is there any way to add a comment to the report before you print it... other than making the title long?
3 - Can you include HTML tags like <br> and <small> to have a report's first line bold and 2nd line small for additional comments?
Thanks,
Fran3