[GNC] should I upgrade from 2.6.15 for windows

larry johnston larryej1953 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 17:52:56 EDT 2019

Thanks, Christopher. I wonder if you or anyone else has experience with the
'use accumulated amounts' feature in the conventional budget report.

I use the YTD budget report often and need it. If the 'use accumulated
amounts' is working well in newer versions I have less qualms abut
upgrading.

Thanks,

Larry