[GNC] Transaction Report: 1)Print only totals 2)Add comment to print out ?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Nov 1 22:00:22 EDT 2019

As Fran notes, the Transaction report has several filters and sorting means, but using an amount cut-off is not one of them.

But you can run a Find on a particular register (or from the CoA tab for all accounts) and then use multiple criteria to narrow down your search. (no need to run multiple searches) One of those can be ‘value’ is either debit/credit or both.

You can then run a ‘register report’ on the Find results tab.

Regards,
Adrien