[GNC] Export Report Issue: "There is no disk in the drive." I must click Continue 21 Times !

A Harvey gah1178 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 23:02:28 EST 2019

Sounds like it might be a previously reported problem, but I can't access
the the archives at the moment.  Here's an excerpt I saved on my machine
from the thread "No Disk error".  I had the same problem with the memory
card slots on my "Windows 7 Home" PC.

> Here's what I tried that worked.
> 1) Keep media in the drives. ... if I fill all the slots, the errors will
disappear
> entirely.
>
> 2) Disable each drive that causes a problem.  I opened the Device
> Manager in the control panel. The item "Disk drives" lists all the
> drives on the machine including those for the memory cards. Disabling
> a drive eliminates the error for that drive.  If I disable every
> memory card drive, all the pop-ups are eliminated.
>
> 3) Hack the registry.  Go to the registry entry
> "Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Windows"
> The default value of of the DWORD "ErrorMode" is "0".  Change
> "ErrorMode" to "2".  Pop-ups gone. The following link gives more
> explanation

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/124873/disabling-system-hard-error-message-dialog-boxes

Hope this helps.