[GNC] Website Down

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Nov 8 22:22:24 EST 2019

Note that this is very rare. The server was planned to be migrated to new hardware sometime in the near future as I understand it. Possibly that is happening now, and it is more persnickety than anticipated.

The fact that the mailing list is still up and running is a good sign however.  (as are the Wiki, Bugzilla instance, and of course GitHub and SourceForge which are both independent)

The main site being down isn’t a catastrophe as far as information, code, or app access is concerned.

Regards,
Adrien