[GNC] How to compare 2 Transaction Reports to find orphan transactions

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sun Nov 10 07:45:13 EST 2019

You’re welcome.

Note as well, the Help Guide documents each menu in each context. While it may seem rather mundane at first, there are a few gems to glean from looking it over. This was one I stumbled on a while back and noticed that the menu entries change depending on the current tab. (rather than having them greyed out but always present)

Regards,
Adrien