[GNC] How to create Report on Checking & Exclude one Entity ?

Fran_3 mailbox0600 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 10 10:21:16 EST 2019

I guess I suffering from project fatigue on this exercise as, all of a sudden, I cant run a Transaction Report on Checking and then exclude all transactions to a particular entity... Vendor X
I thought I had done this before but... maybe not.

Without grinding through all the attempts I've made this morning would some kind soul just tell me how to do this...
And note... the entity name has two words in it... "Vendor X" in this example... both of which are necessary for unique identification.
Thanks for any help. Fran3