[GNC] question

William Benson williamhbenson53 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 07:22:29 EST 2019

On the weekend of November 2-3, I upgraded my Mac desktop to a new software program, from Mojave to Catalina. Then, this weekend, I tried to get into my Gnucash app, but discovered that it would not open. I called Apple, and the tech showed me that Gnucash is a 32-bit app, but that Catalina only works with 64-bit apps. Mojave worked with both 32 and 64-bit apps.

Are there any plans to upgrade Gnucash to a 64-bit app? Or, is there a workaround for this difficulty?

Bill Benson