[GNC] question

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Mon Nov 11 08:38:18 EST 2019

Hi,

Please CC gnucash-user on all replies...

On Mon, November 11, 2019 8:35 am, William Benson wrote:
> I tried that. Catalina will not ope to any version of gnucash. Bill

No, Catalina will definitely open 3.7.  There are many people using 3.7
with Catalina.  You MAY have to tell your Mac to allow it.  It may try to
open a dialog asking your permission, but it's possible you have that
window minimized if it was asking you a different question and you clicked
it away.

Please go read the gnucash-user archives about this.  We have had several
discussions already about GnuCash on Catalina.

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745