[GNC] gnucash-env for python scripts (GnuCash 3.7)

CB chitresh4u at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 19:03:44 EST 2019

Thank for your response. It helped me to find the issue.

Geert Janssens-4 wrote
> Do you have more than one gnucash installation on your system ? For
> example a
> 2.x version installed via your package manager.

Actually I did, although not from package manager. Removing it from path did
not help.

However, I realized that I was running things from "build" directory and not
from the "install" directory. Switching PYTHONPATH to point to install
directory resolved the issue with missing backends. I am still getting some
errors with example scripts but they may not be related to missing
libraries.

Thanks!
CB