[GNC] Problem with reconciling

Don Young fdyoung50 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 16:09:58 EST 2019

I recently started having problem reconciling an account. I get the
reconcile information screen come upwith the statement date and an
ending balance which I can change but as soon as I press "OK" the
reconciling process terminates but leave button of the Account name in
the Task View bar at the bottom of the screen, but that button will not
open. When I put the cursor over the button I see the reconcile screen
in a small window. I have upgraded my GnuCash the latest version and
have also tried closing the book and starting over with the accounts by
exporting and import the accounts. The problem persists.
Thanks for any help in advance.

Don