[GNC] 3.7 Reports Style Sheets Not showing Cell Borders?

Jordan K jordan6778 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 10:29:17 EST 2019

Hello,

I was previously running 3.4 and had my style sheets set up for a budget
report with black cell borders using the table border width tab in the
style sheet editor.

Since upgrading to 3.7, I can still have these black borders in the default
style sheet, but for some reason the text color is now grey and I'm unable
to edit it. If I switch to another style sheet, I can edit the text color
but am unable to get the black cell borders (adjusting the width on the
table tab doesn't do anything).

Am I missing something? Is there supposed to be a text color editor on the
default style sheet because all I can edit on that one is the background
color, where on all of the other style sheets I'm able to edit the font
color too.

TLDR; in 3.4 I had black cell borders + black font. In 3.7 I can have
either black cell borders + grey font, or no cell borders + black font.

Running on mint 19.2, btw.

Thanks!