[GNC] Schedule Transaction Shows Entered but is not?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Nov 15 16:16:19 EST 2019

Manually executing the Since Last Run dialog from the Actions > Scheduled Transactions menu should trigger any overdue transactions to fire. The dialog will show any reminders of upcoming transactions if you created rules for such reminders, as well as showing you which ones were created and the option to review those created transactions.

If this menu option doesn’t fire the overdue transactions, double check the Scheduled Transaction itself in the editor to make sure it is listed as active and see when was the last occurrence and the next scheduled occurrence.

If there is just one period where it did not fire, but it did so both before and after said period, then you might have to manually create that missing one. The easiest way to do that is to select one of the existing example transactions, right-click and choose “Duplicate Transaction” and edit the date/num accordingly.

Regards,
Adrien