[GNC] Schedule Transaction Shows Entered but is not?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Nov 15 17:48:23 EST 2019

I would also check that the accounts for each split in the template are current actual accounts and that none of them have been renamed, refactored(moved in the account tree) or deleted. In such cases, GnuCash *might* silently fail to execute it rather than provide an error message. (which I would consider a bug)

You could also try editing the template and reassigning the accounts on each split just for safe measure.

Another thing to consider is if your splits in the template contain variables or formulas and there is a problem there, it also might fail to trigger.

Regards,
Adrien