[GNC] A question on loans

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Wed Nov 20 13:13:14 EST 2019

A PS to my last email about the mortgage accounts. My gnucash accounts are
for my financial tracking purposes only. My accountant gets bank statements
and other original documents for tax purposes. He has nothing to do with my
gnucash accounts, and is not interested in seeing them.

Just in case my earlier email sounded like I was laundering money or doing
something to cheat the IRS! Or, maybe I have been watching too many
episodes of the Black List....

Mark